As part of our Hull Independent Producer Initiative (HIPI), Absolutely Cultured are hosting a Producer Programme for producers and self-producing artists from Hull and East Riding, comprising of two separate opportunities:
- A four-day producer training course with Sarah Sansom;
- Producer exchange trips to Bradford and Derby.
Applicants may choose to apply for either of the opportunities, or both.
What is the HIPI Producer Programme?
This producer programme is specifically aimed at producers or self-producing artists based in Hull working in either theatre or dance. The aims of the programme are to:
- Provide producers with new skills and experiences, having identified a need for this in the city due to gaps in formal training;
- Grow confidence and aspirations;
- Contribute to a thriving theatre and dance community in the city;
- Stimulate professional practice through the sharing of skills and opportunities in the city and beyond.
We have two opportunities available as part of the HIPI Producer Programme. Please read more information about the options below carefully before filling out an application form.
You’ll also need to fill out and return an equal opportunities monitoring form. Please ensure you read the description, criteria and timeline before applying. Successful applicants will be notified by Monday 16 March.
If you have any questions, or would like to chat through them in more detail to determine which opportunity is best for you, please email email@example.com or ring us on (01482) 692 283.